We are committed to understanding your unique needs and perspective in relation to the appraisal problem. We are committed to providing appraisals and other services of the highest quality with a specific commitment to communication, timeliness and flexibility along with maintaining the highest standards of quality in regard to qualifications, resource development and the report.
- We listen to you to determine your specific needs and requirements.
- WeÂ respond to all messages via telephone calls, facsimiles or e-mails within one business day.
- We will communicate immediately any problems encountered during the course of the appraisal that may delay the delivery of the report.
- We will communicate to you any other issues that may come to light during the engagement that although may not directly affect the engagement may have some consequence to the real estate (i.e. property tax calculation errors).
- We are committed to providing our clients reports and our services on a timely basis with the goal of delivery prior to the scheduled due date.
- We will initiate the property contact and inspection process with 3 business days of the engagement.
- We can tailor the report to your specific needs including additional report requirements or additional analysis.
- We strive to accommodate your specific timing needs.
- We are always available to discuss any issues or concerns during and after completion of the engagement.
- We have extensive experience, training and knowledge in appraisal techniques and methodology. We are dedicated to remain current in all areas through the regular attendance of events and educational offerings provided by the Appraisal Institute and other real estate organizations.
- We are committed to maintaining and utilizing the most current and pertinent sources of other market data and other reference resources. We are dedicated to developing our primary sources of market data based on direct interviews with market participants but also participate and maintain access to other market databases as a secondary resource.
- We are dedicated to utilizing the most current software and other technology to enhance our efficiency in serving our client needs.
- All of the appraisals are inspected and reviewed by a licensed Indiana Certified General Appraiser that also has the MAI designation.
- We are recognized as an impartial, independent firm in the appraisal process.
- We are committed to ensure that our reports attain the highest professional standards that meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Our reports are concise and only include pertinent data and analysis. We do not include unnecessary data in such sections as Area Data or in the Addenda in an attempt to make our reports more voluminous.
- Our reports are presented in a logical, easy-to-read format with a strict aversion to typographical and grammatical errors.
- We utilize graphics and other exhibits to provide additional perspective of the subject and the forces that affect its value.